As a video creation platform, 90 Seconds conducts a rigorous screening process for every applicant. We are experts in video creation, and we look for Creators with passion and drive – the same kind of talent that we want to work with ourselves.
Five steps to becoming an approved Creator
- Registration – The first step in joining the 90 Seconds platform as a Creator is to create a profile that demonstrates your comprehensive skills and abilities. We are looking for Creators who are passionate and driven individuals with a wide variety of roles and expertise. You will not advance to the next stage of activation until your profile is complete.
- Review of your profile – we work with over 4,500 Brands around the world so jobs are constantly coming and going. Once you’ve completed your profile, we will review it as jobs become available. Once a job is available that is a perfect match to your profile, skillset, and location, we will contact you for the final stages of onboarding so that you are fully activated on the platform.
- Live screening call and onboarding – After a suitable job has been matched and your profile has been reviewed, we will schedule a live activation call with you. Each candidate will be screened over a Zoom call to verify your profile and to guide you through the basics of the platform and how to succeed on your first and subsequent projects. Learn here about Preparing for your Activation Call.
- Activation – With a proven track record, verified industry experience, and onboarding to the platform complete, you are now authorized to work on jobs as a 90 Seconds Creator! You are joining a global team of video professionals who value excellence, and top brands rely on us for their most important projects.
- Continued excellence – 90 Seconds Creators are expected to maintain a perfect track record while working with clients. We do not tolerate sub-par work or poor communication for any reason. Any violation of the 90 Seconds Code of Conduct will result in immediate suspension or termination.
We hope this helps, but if you’re still having trouble navigating the platform please reach out to our support team.