Please describe your professional background and general overview of your working career
- What type of work do you do?
- Do you have expertise within a specific industry or vertical?
- What kind of clients do you work with?
- What is special about your work/approach?
- Confirm that these details are included in your About Me description.
Describe your experience for each role that you have applied for
- Please explain your technical experience in each domain of your expertise.
- Confirm if each sample provided is an example of your work in the relevant role.
Verify your 90 Seconds profile includes the following
- Make sure your Skype ID, phone and email contact information is accurate.
- Select a Service Level and Job Size for each role.
- Make sure your avatar is a clear, high quality image of your face.
- Fill in Languages, Industries and Brands fields.
- Provide links to your professional website, Vimeo/YouTube channel are provided.
Walk through one of your provided work examples
Explain your role, involvement with brand and outcome of the piece.
Present your gear
- What tools and equipment do you own and use for your work?
- What tools and equipment do you have experience using?
- Make sure Brand make/Model is included for each piece of gear you own.
How to use the platform
- How to upload work.
- Closing out completed Jobs.
- How to communicate on the platform.
- The importance of getting a good rating.
- Do not discuss payment on the project page with Client.
- Do not share work created with 90 Seconds without written permission.
- Look, act, and talk like a professional representative of 90 Seconds.
- Sub-par work or poor communication is not tolerated.
Visit the Knowledge Base
- What should I wear on set?
- How to standout on your first project?
- What do I need to do to add new skills or service quality levels?